Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 151

Thread: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

  1. #141
    Inactive Member allygodsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Your dad has my support...i'll try to keep any negative comments I have to myself from now on...I hope your dad goes to the school in NoVA...

  2. #142
    Inactive Member Herbie42's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Me too

  3. #143
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogfacegremlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got back from protesting at the Scott County School Board and boy are my arms tired. </div></div>

    Why are your arms tired? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

  4. #144
    Inactive Member softballfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Assumptions should not be made unless you have proof. Lets get it right, I know. There WERE NEVER any meetings behind closed doors with Amy Bledsoe!!! She is a teacher/coach and she heard rumors JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!! She is NOT TO BLAME HERE! So your asumption IS incorrect!

  5. #145
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    but she knows a secratery who know someone, who talked to somebody, that has a cousin, that told her this was a fact!!!!
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #146
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softballfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assumptions should not be made unless you have proof. Lets get it right, I know. There WERE NEVER any meetings behind closed doors with Amy Bledsoe!!! She is a teacher/coach and she heard rumors JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!! She is NOT TO BLAME HERE! So your asumption IS incorrect! </div></div>

    Is that you Amy? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #147
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but she knows a secratery who know someone, who talked to somebody, that has a cousin, that told her this was a fact!!!!
    </div></div>

    Could you repeat that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #148
    Inactive Member allygodsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Your opinion is not biased at all on the situation considering she is your sister??? I suppose that she also did not contact Kelly Smith to let her know the basketball position would be open before that decision was ever made either???

  9. #149
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your opinion is not biased at all on the situation considering she is your sister??? I suppose that she also did not contact Kelly Smith to let her know the basketball position would be open before that decision was ever made either??? </div></div>

    I think everyone and their brother and sister knew the basketball position would be open since the softball position was opened up. That didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Most of the trouble after the alleged incident went on during BB season. So why couldn't someone mention it to Smith?
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Iluvvols's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2007
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    This was a good post. I'm assuming you are close kin to Coach Godsey and I admire your honesty and opinion. I am not sure how half of these people are nor do I want to know, but I can tell you for a fact and this is a 100% FACT, God as my witness, Amy Tipton Bledose had no intentions of ever taking the head coaching position at Gate City High School when she was asked to help out as assistant this year. If any of you, whoever your are, swammy, mammy, jammy..had to walk in those shoes for just 1 solid week and endure what Amy Bledose had indurred, you might want to refrain from making accusations about the situation. As far as arrogant, yeah, she probably has come across as being arrogant. Most good athletes are. So, more than likely either Swammy is a rival athlete or maybe jealous because Amy was such a good player. Coach Godsey himself has made the statement that she was one of the best players he ever had. She has also indurred some things in her personal life that might make her look appear arrogant, but Thank GOD that he looks on the inside of a person and not on the outside. I know for a FACT that Amy Bledose has always thought the world of Coach Godsey. From what I know about her I don't think she would ever intentionally every hurt anyone. I think she has done what was asked of her because it's her first year at Gate City. She's probably not done anything any of us wouldn't do if we had a new job with a family to raise. So, before anyone else wants to make remarks or start rumors about Coach Bledose, you might want to clean up your own act first. As far as the school board, yeah, they probably didn't make good decision on discussing matters outside the office. As far as secretaries making remarks, they were probably just as guilty. I've have also noticed that some of these parents who are actually pretending to support Godsey, are not as loyal as he thinks. He would probably be very surprised and hurt if he knew. That's all I have to say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •